As we get closer to May 17, the date the Prime Minister has given for foreign travel to resume in his roadmap out of lockdown, holiday hungry Brits have been wasting no time in booking trips.
With many of us planning out UK staycations in the coming months, Travelodge is slashing many of its saver rate room prices and treating customers to discounted stays for £29 or less. The offer is for trips starting from May 17 and is running right up until January 31, 2022.
The unbeatable offer is available on up to two million Travelodge saver rate rooms throughout the entire UK and are fully refundable. Bookings can even be cancelled up until noon on the date of arrival. You can make bookings and check availability by heading to www.travelodge.co.uk now.
But if holiday fans are needing a getaway sooner than May 17, there are plenty of affordable Travelodge rooms that are available to book now and before the domestic holiday restrictions ease on April 12.
You could book a post-Easter break at the Travelodge Camborne Redruth in Cornwall – a three night stay at the saver rate price for a family of four will cost you as little as £119.97. The coast is just a 10 minutes away by car and Camborne Retail Park is right on your doorstep.
If the coast doesn't do it for you then why not go for a city break? A two night stay at the Travelodge Liverpool Central for two people from Friday, April 30 will cost you a money-saving £78.98.
There a lots of bargain saver room rates to be found on travelodge.co.uk that can be snapped up between now and when the first set of restrictions ease on April 12, and again on May 17, but you will need to be quick in getting the best rooms and rates at an affordable price.
Best Travelodge deals to book now
We have listed some of the best UK locations for a staycation once the domestic holiday restrictions lift on April 12.
- Travelodge Edinburgh Queen Street – Friday, April 16, two nights, two adults – £52.98
- Travelodge Blackpool South Promenade – Wednesday, May 12, two nights 2 adults – £56.98
- Travelodge Manchester Upper Brook Street – Friday, April 23, one night, 3 adults – £31.89
- Travelodge Glasgow Central – Friday, March 28 – two nights, 2 adults – £56.98
- Brighton Travelodge Seafront – Monday, April 12, one night, 2 people – £22.99
- Travelodge Bournemouth Seafront, Wednesday, March 24, family Room – £119.87
- Travelodge Bath City Centre (Bath Spa) – Friday, May 7, two nights, double room – £84.98
- Travelodge London Acton, Thursday, April 2, one night, 4 people – £31.99
Source: Read Full Article