September is the ideal time to get abroad if you’re hoping to get some sunshine, but want to avoid peak season.
Since youngsters have headed back to school after their six-week summer break, not only will it be less crowded but you’re more likely to get a booking without breaking the bank.
While you’re less likely to enjoy scorching temperatures, there are still plenty of destinations where you can go while leaving your jackets at home.
READ MORE: Flight attendants share things that make them 'immediately hate' passengers
From Sao Paulo, Brazil to Paris, France, there are 10 places which average temperatures above 20C in September, according to the Met Office.
- Sao Paulo – average temperature in September is 35 °C
- Cairo – average temperature in September is 33.3 °C
- Bangkok – average temperature in September is 33.3 °C
- Orlando – Orlando's average temperature in September is 33 °C
- Bodrum – average temperature in September is 30.7 °C
- Athens – average temperature in September is 28.9 °C
- Fuerteventura – average temperature in September is 27.5 °C
- Nice – average temperature in September is 24.6 °C
- Brisbane – average temperature in September is 24.2 °C
- Paris – average temperature in September is 20.8 °C
In other travel news, Brits could soon be able to book Eurostar tickets through Uber
Uber Travel has teamed ups with travel booking site Omio, reports Time Out, to allow long-distance train tickets to be purchased in-app.
We recently shared a flight attendant's top tips for avoiding travel chaos – including the best flight times.
Caroline, a travel vlogger and air hostess said: “Let’s talk about summer flying. Things are already a little crazy in the airline industry – there’s weather, staffing shortages, weather, flights are overbooked, weather…
“So if you’re stepping foot on an aeroplane this summer listen up.” You can find out what she recommended here.
Travel expert Charles Stewart, managing director of foreign change expert Eurochange, also revealed his top tips to save money on holiday – hidden fees to look for and savvy money-saving tips.
From airport transfers and public transportation tips to tourist tac and exchange fees advice – read more here.
Keep up to date with all the latest news stories. by signing up for one of Daily Star's free newsletters here.
People disgusted by passenger on flight who closes plane window with bare foot
Flight attendant shares big mistake most passengers make when on plane
Flight attendant turned Love Island star spills BA secrets – like strict uniform rule
Flight attendant explains why they stand 'awkwardly' at the doors of the plane
Source: Read Full Article