Michaels is one of America’s most popular go-to stores for craft supplies and seasonal home decor, so when some of the priciest items it carries, like huge canvases and easels, go on sale — and we mean deep sale — there’s no better time kick-start your creativity.
Right now, hundreds of products are even less than a third of their original price. All staple-backed canvases, from heavy weight and professional to academic levels in nearly every size you could want, are 70 percent off. Additionally, packs of canvases in a variety of sizes are at just $10.
Related: More must-haves to get for spring before they sell out
Have some art in need of framing? Pre-made and custom frames are also up to 70 percent off online and in-stores. And these are where the discounts just begin. Spring-themed home decor, candles, wedding decor, and jewelry-making supplies are all on sale now. Keep in mind, items are selling out quickly, so don’t wait to scoop everything you need to get creative in 2021!
(Almost) everything on sale….
- Staple-backed Canvases: 70% off
- Belmont Frames: 70% off
- Yarn: Buy 2, Get 1 Free
- Paper Crafting Supplies: 70% Off
- Spring Home Decor: 50% off
- Paper & Drawing Pads: Buy 1, Get 1 Free
- Strung Beads: 60% off
- Studio Décor Wall Frames: 50% off
- Spring Floral & Greenery: 50% off
Find something you love that’s not on sale? Michaels is offering an additional 20 percent off all regular priced items as well with code 20MADEBYYOU. So, no matter what you buy, you’re saving money by shopping Michaels Stores right now. Lastly, feeling the creativity bug right now and want your knitting supplies or paints and canvases ASAP? Michaels is also offering same-day delivery for just $10.
Scroll on to shop everything worth grabbing during the Michaels Lowest Prices of the Season sale, on right now for a short time.
Canvases: 70% Off
- Level 1 Back Stapled Canvas by Artist’s Loft, 24 x 30, $7 (originally $23)
- 9 Pack 4″ x 4″ Deco Canvas, Level 1 by Artist’s Loft, $7 (originally $21)
- Gallery Wrapped Heavy Duty Canvas, Level 3 by Artist’s Loft, from $3 (originally from $7)
Gallery: Ikea superfans share 7 affordable items they won’t leave the store without (INSIDER)
Frames: 60-70% Off
- White Belmont Frame With Mat By Studio Décor, 11 x 14, $6 (originally $20)
- Black Belmont Frame By Studio Décor, $9 (originally $28)
- 2 Opening Black 8″ x 10″ Collage Frame, Home Collection by Studio Décor, $16 (originally $40)
- Spring Jar Candles, $4 (originally $6)
- Spring 3-wick Candles, $9 (originally $15)
- Honey Tea Pillar Candle, $10 (originally $15)
- 10ct. Edison ST12 Bulb String Lights by Ashland, $10 (originally $20)
- Apothecary & Company™ Multicolor Decorative Micro LED String Lights, 10ft, $10 (originally $20)
- Creative Collection™ Shimmer Lights Cage String Light Set By Ashland, $10 (originally $20)
Yarn: Buy Two, Get One Free
- Flecks™ Yarn by Loops & Threads, $10
- Caron Cotton Cakes Yarn, $10
- Eco-Brights™ Yarn by Loops & Threads, $8
Kids’ Craft and Science Kits: Buy One, Get One 50% Off
- National Geographic Volcano Making Kit, $10
- Color Zone Weaving Loom, $6 (originally $8)
- Boogie Board Magic Sketch, $29 (originally $48)
- 18.5″ White Round Metal Lantern by Ashland, $20 (originally $40)
- Bike Doormat by Ashland, $13 (originally $20)
- Assorted 10″ Corn Husk Tabletop Basket by Ashland, $8 (originally $15)
Kendall Cornish is an e-commerce editor at Travel + Leisure. She’s never lived anywhere longer than three years, but currently resides in Brooklyn with her cat and beloved Dyson vacuum. You can follow her on Instagram at @kendall.cornish.
Love a great deal? Sign up for our T+L Recommends newsletter and we’ll send you our favorite travel products each week.
Source: Read Full Article